Friday, December 16, 2016

fireworks from los angeles - skyspace LA opening




This was a gamble of a shot. We knew there would be fireworks for the grand opening of Skyspace LA, but just weren’t sure where they would fire from. I set this diagonal comp up from this classic location and we waited for the sun to go down. Once the fireworks started shooting from the top of the US bank tower, I couldn’t believe our luck. The show was short but sweet and I came away with this. Who knows if they will ever fire off fireworks from this spot again. If not, I’m definitely glad I was able to capture this and it’s a treasure in my cityscape portfolio. We even joked about not really having any good shots from this location from the handful of time we’ve been here. Glad I no longer have to say that.

www.bay-photography.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Brandon Yoshizawa
B.A.Y | photography
Landscape and Wildlife photography
http://www.bay-photography.com/