Sunday, October 2, 2016

Fire sunset from Palos Verdes





I wanted to catch the water motion flowing out across my frame rather than coming at me so I climbed out on some rocks which were surrounded by water when the sets came in. I stayed higher on the rocks as I didn’t want to get myself in a sticky situation and kept snapping as the waves kept rolling in. The clouds ended up lighting up real nice with some great textures to them. The white wash always provides the best textures for water movement so it’s always good to go near where the waves break and rush through rocks…however sometimes not the smartest Nikon D750, Nikkor 20mm 1.8, f/14, 1 sec, ISO-200

www.bay-photography.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Brandon Yoshizawa
B.A.Y | photography
Landscape and Wildlife photography
http://www.bay-photography.com/