Wednesday, October 12, 2016

Fall Fishing - Eastern Sierras Silver Lake



One of my personal faves from the Eastern Sierras that was taken a few years back. I’ve never been able to re-create this scene with all the elements lining up like in this shot which had fall colors, fog burning of the lake, a nice boat for my foreground, and a fisherman wading in the lake with a perfect cast. This is pretty much the full scene compressed to show here which wouldn’t fit in a 1:1 crop. This is taken at Silver Lake in the June Loop which is one of my favorite areas to view the fall colors. I’ve yet to get an epic burn from here either, so hoping for one this year. Nikon D7000, Nikkor 18-200, f/11, 1/50 sec, ISO-100

www.bay-photography.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Brandon Yoshizawa
B.A.Y | photography
Landscape and Wildlife photography
http://www.bay-photography.com/