Saturday, October 8, 2016

Palos Verdes sunset burn from Golden cove




Here’s one from last night’s sunset. It pretty much burned everywhere so as usual I was running around grabbing as many comps as I could as the burn moved through the sky. In this comp, I was hoping the cloud up top would get hit and once it did I framed this vertical shot to focus on just that one cloud along with some water flow in my foreground. I don’t even remember the last time I saw a good afterburn so I’m glad I was able to get out for this one. Hope all you socal peeps got a chance to get out and snap this one too. Nikon D750, Nikkor 20mm 1.8, f/11, ISO-64 blend of 0.8 sec and 1/30 sec exposures.


www.bay-photography.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Brandon Yoshizawa
B.A.Y | photography
Landscape and Wildlife photography
http://www.bay-photography.com/