Sunday, July 24, 2016

Transamerica Line up in the fog, San Francisco




After spending twilight up on poison ivy hill with my friend Nam, we headed up to the Transamerica lineup. Fog was mainly flowing behind the bridge covering the city but every now and then the fog would lower revealing just the tip of the Transamerica building. I just kept waiting until I saw more become visible to release my shutter. Not quite sure what happened with the dim glaring near the bridge. I think it was from some of the thin fog passing through causing the glow by the light sources. Looked kinda cool so I went with it. I should have came back out Sat am when there was a decent LFE but I ended up sleeping in and resting up for the drive over to Sacramento. O well, I’ll have to catch it next time. Nikon D750, Nikkor 70-200, f/14, 30 sec, ISO-500

No comments:

Post a Comment

Brandon Yoshizawa
B.A.Y | photography
Landscape and Wildlife photography
http://www.bay-photography.com/