Wednesday, July 20, 2016

San Francisco bay bridge twilight cityscape




Here is the wide angle version of this shot. I stopped down and really emphasized the bursts from the lights. This was taken at the tail end of twilight to catch the rich blues. The high-pressure sodium lighting provided some awesome warm orange colors through the fog to provide a nice aura around the city. Normally I remove the orange cast that is caused by this lighting from my city twilight shots but the colors worked here and complemented the blue nicely. Had to battle camera shake from the wind and mist, but it ended up coming out alright. I also took a 50mm version in the beginning stages of twilight which I’ll post down the road. Nikon D750, Nikkor 20mm 1.8, f/14, 10 sec, ISO-500

www.bay-photography.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Brandon Yoshizawa
B.A.Y | photography
Landscape and Wildlife photography
http://www.bay-photography.com/