Monday, December 3, 2018

Top of Snow Capped Baldy, Los Angeles




I always love seeing different conditions unfold from here as it makes each shot unique. I have a handful edited from my sunrise sesh on Thursday but here is one from last night. I came here with the entire fam to take some shots of the kids and we hung around on the grass for sunset. The tip of Baldy was playing peek-a-boo all day and it peaked out at the perfect time to catch the last light hitting it before setting behind me. Forgot how much I miss seeing the sunset reflect off the skyline from here. Got some nice Christmas colors on the US Bank tower as well. Winter Hahn season is starting off right…a good make up from last year when I didn’t get anything good from here. I’ll be back after the next storm rolls through again.


www.bay-photography.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Brandon Yoshizawa
B.A.Y | photography
Landscape and Wildlife photography
http://www.bay-photography.com/