Wednesday, December 26, 2018

SpaceX rocket launch - Fireworks over Aspendell



As promised, here is the final shot of the past SpaceX launch from Aspendell. This one took on the form of a firework so I saved it as we move into 2019. With Christmas over the countdown begins. I consider myself super lucky and fortunate to have been able to see this launch from such a great area. Hope to catch the next launch over LA. All versions of this launch are under the nightscapes section of my website. As I (hopefully) snag more launch shots I may create a new category for them. As with all of the shots, this is 2 exposures; one for the land and one for the sky without moving the camera at all. This is another 50mm view.

www.bay-photography.com 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Brandon Yoshizawa
B.A.Y | photography
Landscape and Wildlife photography
http://www.bay-photography.com/