Monday, September 26, 2016

Seattle twilight cityscape



This is one of my favorite views of Seattle from Jose Rizal Park with a more head on view of the 5 leading into the city. I used my 50mm here to focus the shot on just the leading curve into the city. I knew there was only one hole in the fence and I got here early to ensure I was able to secure a spot, and I took a few exposures through the twilight hours. This is mainly one exposure with a few brackets to control some selected highlights. The red car down below was pulled over and I like the addition of a single car contrasting with the rest of the light trails. Seattle has some pretty heavy traffic, and that’s coming from someone living near LA. Nikon D750, Nikkor 50mm 1.8, f/14, 30 sec, ISO-160.

www.bay-photography.com 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Brandon Yoshizawa
B.A.Y | photography
Landscape and Wildlife photography
http://www.bay-photography.com/