Saturday, September 10, 2016

Convict Stars




Here’s a re-edit to one of my faves from the Eastern Sierras. I spent more time cleaning the noise from this version, and went lighter on the contrast for a softer feel. This is a 3 shot vectorama with the camera in landscape orientation. The overall reflection is darker as it should be but a few of the stars in the moving water became brighter. Most of the stars in the sky can’t even be seen in the water except the few ones noted. Not sure if that is an effect of the water not being perfectly still or what but it gives some interest to the water. I’ll be back here next month chasing fall so I may try and retake this if I get some of my other locations in first. I really want this shot with a perfectly calm lake. Nikon D750, Nikkor 20mm 1.8, f/2, 15 sec, ISO-6400

www.bay-photography.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Brandon Yoshizawa
B.A.Y | photography
Landscape and Wildlife photography
http://www.bay-photography.com/