Tuesday, September 1, 2015

The Trickle Down Effect - Palos Verdes sunset

Palos Verdes seascape sunset

Being that we don't have much in terms of waterfalls here on the SoCal coast, sometimes you have to improvise. This is Sunday's sunset from the coves of PV. I knew tide was on the rise so once I climbed down, I took a few minutes to see what the waves were doing. As soon as I saw them overflow down this bank I knew I had my comp. Waited for the clouds to light up and took two exposures, one for the foreground and one for the sky. Figured I'd give you a small break from the Eastern Sierra posts.
 
Nikon D750, Nikkor 20mm 1.8, f/14, ISO-250, 0.8 sec and 1/8 sec.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Brandon Yoshizawa
B.A.Y | photography
Landscape and Wildlife photography
http://www.bay-photography.com/