Sunday, December 4, 2016

Pink vibes - Los Angeles sunset



This is one of my favorite views of Los Angeles as it combines 2 of my favorite things to shoot; landscapes and cityscapes. You can only get this view after a nice winter storm so the opportunity window each year narrows down to a few months. In addition you need low smog and a nice sunset to color the sky. The sky this night lit up in every direction and you can even see some of the fire reflecting off the buildings. I’ve been here maybe 15 times for both sunrise and sunset looking for this shot and this is the closest to ideal conditions that I’ve been able to see. I’ll still be chasing this shot year after year until I can, in my mind, get that one perfect shot. 

www.bay-photography.com


No comments:

Post a Comment

Brandon Yoshizawa
B.A.Y | photography
Landscape and Wildlife photography
http://www.bay-photography.com/