Wednesday, December 9, 2015

Fall in the south bay - torrance CA


 
 
This is fall in the southbay. We don't have much color here, but for those who live around here the Maple's lining Del Amo are fabulous. These trees actually line a busy street with parked cars and signs all along the street. Careful framing makes it so you would never know and this is why I am not positioned in the middle of the sidewalk. The maples closer to the street are already red and won't last much longer. The ones off the street in the grass area are just starting to get some good color. Maple's aren't as translucent as aspens so I made sure to come at golden hour when I had the light about 45 degrees to my left as I shot this right before it dipped behind some houses. This shot screamed for a person and I got my wish as a family came and started raking and stealing a bunch of leaves lol. Took some planning to get the right light, and some luck to get the person to seal the shot.
 
Nikon D750, Nikkor 70-200, f/2.8, 1/2000 sec, ISO-640
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Brandon Yoshizawa
B.A.Y | photography
Landscape and Wildlife photography
http://www.bay-photography.com/