Saturday, December 26, 2015

Best of 2015 - palos verdes sunset seascape



I categorize my website by different type of scapes so I’ll be sharing some of my favorite ones shot this year in each category to close out 2015.

Category: Sea scapes

Date Taken: 6/28/15

Location: Palos Verdes, CA

Probably not a surprise as I have posted this a few times but this is one of my favorite seascapes taken in 2015 for a few reasons. One, this cave looks south but the burn lit up the entire sky so we got a nice sunset which doesn’t always happen in this direction. Two, high tide made the foreground epic. I’ve seen a lot of shots here at low tide and it just doesn’t do it for me. I was after something different and this wave sealed the shot for me. High tide made getting in and out of here quite challenging with all our gear, but it paid off in the end.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Brandon Yoshizawa
B.A.Y | photography
Landscape and Wildlife photography
http://www.bay-photography.com/