Friday, June 1, 2018

Malibu Long Exposure car trails under the Milky Way


Chasing curves in Malibu. Been eyeing this one for a while so finally got around to doing it. This curve is wide with my 14mm barely fitting the entire curve in. I set up towards the tail end of twilight and just hoped I could catch a clean cartrail without too much flare and just my luck a truck with real low dim lights made its way around the bend giving me a clean trail with no flare. Shot the MW separately and combined the two. This one faces out SE so you get a bit of city light pollution on the left side. Not the darkest sky but still a shot I’ve wanted to snag. 

www.bay-photography.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Brandon Yoshizawa
B.A.Y | photography
Landscape and Wildlife photography
http://www.bay-photography.com/