Tuesday, June 19, 2018

Kapoho lava ocean entry, Hawaii



Here’s a quick edit from my flight over the lava activity going on around the Big Island right now. This is the fissure flowing down into the ocean around Kapoho Bay. You can kind of see the comparison with the land on the left and on the right and how the landscape is forever being changed. Sad how it is affecting the lives of so many people and crazy how there is so much beauty in destruction. My 3 days in Hilo were packed with seeing family and getting out for pics of the lava and the MW above the clouds on Mauna Kea. We are now in Waikiki for a week. Most of the complex edits will have to wait until I get home but I may throw up a few singles if I can. Nikon D750, Nikkor 24-120, f/8, 1/3200 sec, ISO-400

www.bay-photography.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Brandon Yoshizawa
B.A.Y | photography
Landscape and Wildlife photography
http://www.bay-photography.com/