Wednesday, November 1, 2017

Fall Milk from Conway Summit



Was after some Fall Milk this past trip and Conway Summit didn’t disappoint. I usually come later in the month of October and this area is mostly dead by then. This year there were still some dead spots, but the majority of the area still had a nice palette of color. I’ve been wanting to redo these astro shots from here for several years now and since the colors were good I finally got my chance. The foreground was taken at twilight and the sky was taken once the stars came out to play. This is the 24mm view, I also have one at 50mm and will probably work out some selected composite images down the road. 

www.bay-photography.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Brandon Yoshizawa
B.A.Y | photography
Landscape and Wildlife photography
http://www.bay-photography.com/