Tuesday, January 10, 2017

Silver lake Boat dock and aspens - June Lake Loop




I still have a ton of Fall images I haven’t shown from my recent trip. Here is one of them from Silver Lake. Normally you see a shot of people standing near these boats, shooting out towards the fall lined lake and Carson peak but these aspens were oh so golden so I walked over to the other side to snap the aspens and the boat dock. The one pine in the mix near the right side kinda threw me off but it does stand out nicely. Slowed the shutter down a bit to smooth out the reflections giving me a nice arrow pattern. Nikon D750, Nikkor 70-200, f/14, 6 sec, ISO-50

www.bay-photography.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Brandon Yoshizawa
B.A.Y | photography
Landscape and Wildlife photography
http://www.bay-photography.com/