Tuesday, January 24, 2017

Beach cloudscape - Manhttan Beach pier




Had some awesome zig zag type clouds while I was shooting the MB pier. I walked past it keeping the comp simple for this shot with just the wet sand creating a line down the beach out towards PV in the  background. This was taken right at sunset, and while these clouds didn’t light up, some nice subtle color came through behind them adding a bit of color separation to the clouds helping them stand out. This was one of those stormy nights where it looked iffy to go out, but during the course of the 1.5 hours I was there, the clouds changed shapes and formations so many times that I have a bunch of unique cloudscapes from that one photo shoot. Glad I didn’t stay in on this night.

Nikon D750, Nikkor 14-24, f/11, 0.6 sec, ISO-100

www.bay-photography.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Brandon Yoshizawa
B.A.Y | photography
Landscape and Wildlife photography
http://www.bay-photography.com/