Monday, March 14, 2016

Joshua Tree sunburst sunset





A classic JT sunset scene with some of that sticky icky in the foreground being backlit by the sun. Cholla is no joke and it feels like your clothes are just magnets that pull them all on to you. I’ll probably shoot the MW at the JT Cholla Gardens this year so it will be fun being out there in the pitch black. It’s not the ones still attached I’m worried about, it’s the fallen ones on the ground that I don’t see and kick up that love to get attached to my legs that I hate. Hope to make it back out here quite a few times this season.

Nikon D750, Nikkor 20mm 1.8, f/16, 1/100 sec, ISO-500

www.bay-photography.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Brandon Yoshizawa
B.A.Y | photography
Landscape and Wildlife photography
http://www.bay-photography.com/