Friday, May 8, 2015

Starlight Starbright

Long Beach twilight
 
 
Here is the twilight shot from the sunset shot I posted a few days ago. I moved out to the end of the rocks to get a clear view of the lighthouse and Queensway bridge. I wanted to get out here as the just fixed the lights on it but man are they bright so I bracketed exposures. Had a bit of the afterburn color left from the fire sunset which added some nice color along with the twilight blue. I wanted some nice reflections but it's been windy lately so I just used a longer exposure to smooth out the water a bit.
 
Nikon d750, Nikkor 20mm 1.8, f/16, ISO-200, 60 sec and a 10 sec and 5.5 sec shot to control highlights


 www.bay-photography.com
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Brandon Yoshizawa
B.A.Y | photography
Landscape and Wildlife photography
http://www.bay-photography.com/