Thursday, May 14, 2015

Karl

Karl over San Francisco
 
 
Throwback to that one time I ever got to meet that Karl dude....and it was in the middle if the day in harsh light. As my wife and I were flying in we saw some fog over in the area so we drove straight from the airport to hawk hill and were treated to this view. After taking some shots we hiked up to slackers ridge but by then higher fog had rolled in from behind and we lost all visibility. I visited every sunrise and sunset for the entire weekend but wasn't able to catch that Karl in any sort of awesome light. One day man one day I'll meet you with some epic light.
 
Nikon d7000, Nikkor 18-200, f/22, 1 sec, ISO-100


www.bay-photography.com

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Brandon Yoshizawa
B.A.Y | photography
Landscape and Wildlife photography
http://www.bay-photography.com/