Saturday, February 22, 2014

Foggy Los Angeles

I've been trying to get a few shots of Los Angeles recently. One being from Kenneth Hahn park with the San Gabriel's in the background. I went after a night of light rain for sunrise but the whole city was fogged over. It burned off a little bit after the sun came up to where just the tops of the skyline buildings were showing but never got any better. I took a portrait shot to show the clouds, skyline, and some of the city below for scale.



I'll go back next time we have a storm.

I've also been trying to get one from the Hollywood hills behind the Griffith Observatory. Using a telephoto lens, it gives the perspective that the city skyline is close, which is really a few miles away. I'll have to go back here too on the next storm.



Brandon Yoshizawa
B.A.Y | photography
www.bay-photography.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Brandon Yoshizawa
B.A.Y | photography
Landscape and Wildlife photography
http://www.bay-photography.com/