Friday, March 7, 2014

More from Los Angeles

I was out and about again during the recent storm trying to get some good clear shots of Los Angeles. Went back to the Hollywood Hills behind the Griffith Observatory to get some shots of the observatory and the LA skyline. This is not the best location for sunset as I am looking out SE, so unless the sky is bursting with color it's a much better sunrise location. However, I wanted to get a few blue hour shots so I hung around for about 30 mins after sunset to get these:

Griffith Observatory car trails and Los Angeles

Los Angeles blue hour and Griffith Observatory

I also spent some time at Kenneth Hahn park trying to get a view of the San Gabriel's and the skyline. Weather didn't cooperate very much and I never got a clear view. One morning that I went for sunrise, there was some real nice light and I snapped this as soon as the sun came up and beamed over the city.



Still looking for some good vantage points of Los Angeles. I'll probably explore Elysian park next and possibly retake a shot with the 110 freeway leading into downtown.

Brandon Yoshizawa
B.A.Y | photography
www.bay-photography.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Brandon Yoshizawa
B.A.Y | photography
Landscape and Wildlife photography
http://www.bay-photography.com/