Saturday, June 22, 2013

Nature's Best Photography Feature - Spring/Summer 2013

After our Pacific Northwest trip to Mt. Rainier National Park, I submitted a few photos to the Nature's Best photography website. They ended up choosing this photo for "photo of the week" and displayed it on their website.

Myrtle falls, Mt. Rainier National Park



I also received a complementary subscription to the magazine, and was amazed at the quality of both the photographs published and the magazine itself.

I was then contacted as the Spring/Summer 2013 issue was featuring a few of the "photo of the week" images. I submitted a hi-res image along with a blurb and some general information. The following was the end result, which can be seen on page #84.





I would highly suggest checking out their magazine. While pricey and only bi-annual, the quality blows most others out of the water. You can check them out at http://www.naturesbestphotography.com/. I'm extremely honored to be recognized and featured by them, and it inspires me to go out and continue shooting. I'm just fortunate that J and I can continue traveling, taking pictures along the way and documenting memories to look back on.

We'll be back in the PNW in a month, but this time to Olympic National Park.

Brandon Yoshizawa
B.A.Y | photography
Landscape and Wildlife photography
www.bay-photography.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Brandon Yoshizawa
B.A.Y | photography
Landscape and Wildlife photography
http://www.bay-photography.com/