Friday, July 20, 2018

Redondo Beach Pier sunset seascape




Last week’s sunset was the best one so far this summer…possibly the best one of the year. Clouds looked good all day so I already had my gear packed and once the kids went down I rushed out the door to the Redondo pier as it’s close to me. After snapping some golden hour shots I moved to get this comp at the height of the afterburn. The waves were coming in pretty strong so I setup low to get some awesome wave action into my foreground. Been here a few times but the conditions were never great so glad I finally got a shot here with an epic burn. Nikon D750, Nikkor 14-24, f/8, ISO-50, multiple exposures.


www.bay-photography.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Brandon Yoshizawa
B.A.Y | photography
Landscape and Wildlife photography
http://www.bay-photography.com/