Wednesday, May 24, 2017

Palos Verdes wildflowers and sun halo



I came out to Palos Verdes to see if I could get above the fog but it was burning off towards sunset. I noticed a faint halo so I headed down the hills to find a good comp to line this up. Couldn’t get the full halo with the hillside in view but the yellow mustard hillside provided some additional interest to the shot. Caught a bird in the middle, but probably a bit too small to see here. I love how green our hills were this spring. Definitely allowed me to venture out to different areas to catch all the spring goodness. Nikon D750, Nikkor 14-24, f/8, ISO-500, multiple exposures.


www.bay-photography.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Brandon Yoshizawa
B.A.Y | photography
Landscape and Wildlife photography
http://www.bay-photography.com/