Friday, March 17, 2017

Mt. Rainier National Park - spring wildflowers




Spring is definitely in the air. Have seen tons of shots popping up from the local deserts and hills with beautiful wildflowers. Don’t know if I am going to have a chance to get out to capture any this season and if not I’ll have to live through everyone else’s pictures. Here’s an early spring shot from Mt. Rainier with some beautiful Avalanche Lilies growing along the hills. There was still quite a bit of snow on the trails when we visited but it made for a nice seasonal shift photo. I love the spring time shots but it seems that it’s the season that I have the least photos of. Guess I’ll have to try and change that going forward. Hopefully we’ll see some good weather through the season before summer comes along.

www.bay-photography.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Brandon Yoshizawa
B.A.Y | photography
Landscape and Wildlife photography
http://www.bay-photography.com/