Wednesday, March 1, 2017

Mammatus clouds over Manhattan beach pier at sunset



Check out those sexy clouds hanging over the MB pier. The sky had some nice golden hour color to it and it was pretty windy so these clouds weren’t in frame all too long. Once I spotted them forming I snapped a few shots before they blew past me. Other than the Big Sur shot I showed a bit ago, this is the only other time I’ve caught these with types of clouds with my camera. These are tiny compared to what some areas get to see, but its still very cool to see as they don’t form around here all that often. Nikon D750, Nikkor 14-24, f/16, 0.4 sec, ISO-50


www.bay-photography.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Brandon Yoshizawa
B.A.Y | photography
Landscape and Wildlife photography
http://www.bay-photography.com/