Wednesday, March 22, 2017

Bridalveil falls, Yosemite National Park



I was hoping I was going to be able to capture this shot. We stayed in Yosemite West so every time in and out of the valley we would check fog levels at Tunnel View. On this day it was just as I wanted with Bridalveil falling into the fog with various trees below peaking out. This was the number one abstract shot on my list to get and I’m excited the fog played nice and was the perfect height. Fog lifted not to long after I shot this and the scene was gone. For those who have seen the fog roll around the valley you know I’m not lying when I say the fog literally changes the scene by the minute. Nikon D750, Nikkor 70-200, f/16, 1/30 sec, ISO-1000

www.bay-photography.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Brandon Yoshizawa
B.A.Y | photography
Landscape and Wildlife photography
http://www.bay-photography.com/