Monday, April 23, 2018

Trona Pinnacles sunset



When I said sunset Saturday night was amazing I wasn’t lying. The spires looking out in this direction weren’t the highest, but the textures in the clouds and the intense burn made me frame this one. I also liked the road leading through the tufa spires along with the scattered campers giving this a sense of scale. I wanted a different vantage so I climbed up high to get this bird’s eye view of the area. Was bummed that the clouds were too thick to see the MW but by no means did I come home empty handed. This place is like mono lake on steroids. Nikon D750, Nikkor 24-120, f/8, 0.6 sec, ISO-50


www.bay-photography.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Brandon Yoshizawa
B.A.Y | photography
Landscape and Wildlife photography
http://www.bay-photography.com/