Monday, January 15, 2018

Road to Aspendell Milky Way



This one is a composite. I always wanted to shoot the Milky Way around the Bishop area heading up towards Aspendell and North/South Lake. The road up at this spot faces the correct SW direction for the fall milk when I am usually there but I’ve never gotten the chance to shoot the sky out that direction as I am always shooting near Mammoth. So this is how I envision lining up the shot with my telephoto compressing the road and the mountains with a mean Milky Way. You can see more contrast in the mountains as the foreground was shot in the day, compared to when I shoot most of my blends at twilight after the sun has set.

www.bay-photography.com 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Brandon Yoshizawa
B.A.Y | photography
Landscape and Wildlife photography
http://www.bay-photography.com/