Thursday, September 28, 2017

Alabama hills sunset rays



The craziest rays I have had the chance to witness in person. Now, I’ve seen plenty of crepuscular rays both shining down through breaks in the clouds, as well as up as the sun sets behind say a mountain or something, but they are usually pretty uniform in both patterns and light. These rays morphed a ton as the sun was setting, and the shadow areas were darker than I have ever seen. I ran around trying to catch various comps as they changed. I thought about going to Mobius arch but it would have taken too long. I was able to get a few other shots in which I will share down the road.

Nikon D750, Nikkor 14-24, f/11, ISO-50, multiple exposures manually blended.

www.bay-photography.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Brandon Yoshizawa
B.A.Y | photography
Landscape and Wildlife photography
http://www.bay-photography.com/