Sunday, July 2, 2017

San Pedro fireworks - Cars and Stripes 2017



Love when I can add an element to a location that is shot a lot so I came out here with some friends to catch the annual cars and stripes event in San Pedro. I figured the hill would be a pretty good location to watch the fireworks near the Vincent Thomas Bridge. They were a little further to the right than I thought, so I had to swap out my 70-200 for my 50 right after the show started. Luckily the show was pretty long, and I caught this frame with a nice clean burst high in the sky. A good warm up for the 4th coming up.

Nikon D750, Nikkor 50mm 1.8, f/8, 6 sec, ISO-100

www.bay-photography.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Brandon Yoshizawa
B.A.Y | photography
Landscape and Wildlife photography
http://www.bay-photography.com/