Monday, May 8, 2017

Little People Big World




I always go into trips prepared with a ton of images in my head that I want to take. In the back of my mind I always know that conditions change and I have to be ready to adapt. But sometimes it’s the shots that I never expect to take that tend to stick out. We were in the meadow watching half dome dip in and out of the fog. When the sun broke through the clouds the valley floor would burn off mist and in this particular case it was right over the walkway across the meadow. I quickly changed lenses to my tele, bumped my ISO a little to freeze the people, and snapped a few. I absolutely love the scale here. Everything here is big, the waterfalls, the granite walls, even the trees, and I feel like this shot displays that aspect of this park. 

Nikon D750, Nikkor 70-200, f/8, 1/100 sec, ISO-500

www.bay-photography.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Brandon Yoshizawa
B.A.Y | photography
Landscape and Wildlife photography
http://www.bay-photography.com/