Friday, February 24, 2017

Keyhole arch sunset in Big Sur



Here’s a wide version of the keyhole sunset from the other side from the second night when we had a great sky. I only had time to snap a few from the right side and then from this side before the beam disappeared due to clouds. Literally after I snapped this set, I went to put on my telephoto and it was gone for the rest of the night. That’s ok though because I got a ton of abstract shots from the first night. Angle is a little weird, but I didn’t want to get in the way of the people shooting head on so this is what I ended up with. It was still great to be able to move around and not be restricted to one spot. 

Nikon D750, Nikkor 14-24, f/22, ISO-50, multiple exposures blended.

www.bay-photography.com


No comments:

Post a Comment

Brandon Yoshizawa
B.A.Y | photography
Landscape and Wildlife photography
http://www.bay-photography.com/