Monday, February 27, 2017

Foggy Merced and Bridalveil falls - Yosemite National Park



I don’t think I’ve seen so much fog in one trip and I don’t think I’ll ever tire of it. Very peaceful watching it move in and out. We came up here for sunrise and were treated to this view high above the Merced with Bridalveil and the Cathedrals in the background. The fog was still pretty low cutting between the trees and canyon. This was my second snap and literally 1 minute later the fog rose up and the scene changed. I was able to catch the tips of the Cathedrals poking out of the fog. We caught a pretty good post sunrise burn so I’ll post some of those wider shots down the road.

Nikon D750, Nikkor 70-200, f/11, 30 sec, ISO-100

www.bay-photography.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Brandon Yoshizawa
B.A.Y | photography
Landscape and Wildlife photography
http://www.bay-photography.com/