Tuesday, August 9, 2016

San Diego marina sunset - Embarcadero North




Here’s a pano from this past Saturday mornings sunrise at the Embarcadero Marina in San Diego. Wasn’t sure I’d get a good sunrise but I was treated to some pretty good color along with some nice calm water. My 20mm was not even close to being wide enough for this shot so it’s a horizontal pano of about 5 shots with my camera in portrait orientation. There is another tall building to the left of this shot but for some reason I liked the transition from tallest to smallest so I left it out. Will definitely need a wider lens if I ever shoot here again. All shots are with the Nikon D750, Nikkor 20mm 1.8, f/11, 8 sec, ISO-50.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Brandon Yoshizawa
B.A.Y | photography
Landscape and Wildlife photography
http://www.bay-photography.com/