Sunday, June 14, 2015

Searching for Sunday - Joshua Tree National Park Arch Rock

Arch Rock Light painting, Joshua Tree


Man the weekends go by fast. Y'all thought I was done posting pictures of this arch huh? Had to get some with our flashlights beaming out towards the sky so here is a self portrait of me doing so. Love how the thin clouds really enhance the size of some of the stars. This one has a bit more contrast than the other arch shots I posted. You can see that the clouds pretty much blocked the Milky Way by the time I climbed up here but I wanted to show the scale of this thing as it does tend to look quite small in pictures.
 
Shooting at Joshua tree. Nikon D750, Nikkor 20mm 1.8, f/1.8, 15 sec, ISO-6400
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Brandon Yoshizawa
B.A.Y | photography
Landscape and Wildlife photography
http://www.bay-photography.com/