Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Golden Point, Palos Verdes

Winter brings around the clouds so I have to take advantage while I can. I'm definitively not heading into LA on a weekday so my options are limited to the beaches. Sky looked promising so I headed back to PV last night to Golden Point. Tide wasn't too low so I had to search for a while before I came upon a decent composition with some sea life.

Only problem was that the area would get soaked when the sets came rolling in. So I waited until the sun dipped behind the horizon and then hoped out there and took a few and hopped back in before getting wet. I did manage to mistime a few and got a little wet but nothing to worry about.

Sunset Tidepools at Golden point Palos Verdes

Was this shot worth taking?? Haha I don't know. Guess I'll only be back to the tide pools during lower tide when its around 2 feet or lower.

I guess we were suppose to get a little rain on Thursday but now the news says it will pass through. I was looking forward to getting some smog cleared so I could go shoot some skyline shots in LA. Guess that will have to wait.

Brandon Yoshizawa
B.A.Y | photography
www.bay-photography.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Brandon Yoshizawa
B.A.Y | photography
Landscape and Wildlife photography
http://www.bay-photography.com/