Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Los Angeles skyline

Living around LA my whole life, I really never took the opportunity to capture any shots of downtown. There are tons of vantage points with different perspectives, unfortunately some are not in the greatest parts of town. Jaime and I went out last night and went to two spots that I had checked out earlier in the day.

The first few are from the DWP building. The architecture of the building is pretty cool, but since my goal was to capture the skyline, I didn't take any of the building itself.

Downtown Los Angeles from the DWP building

Downtown Los Angeles from the DWP buildingDowntown Los Angeles from the DWP building

The next few are close to Elysian park from a bridge that overlooks the 110 freeway and downtown.

Downtown Los Angeles and the 101 freeway from Elysian park

Downtown Los Angeles and the 101 freeway from Elysian park

Downtown Los Angeles and the 101 freeway from Elysian park

I will update the blog once I have the chance to head back for some different perspectives.

Brandon Yoshizawa
B.A.Y | photography
http://bayphotography.smugmug.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Brandon Yoshizawa
B.A.Y | photography
Landscape and Wildlife photography
http://www.bay-photography.com/