Monday, November 19, 2018

Aspendell milky way and aspens, Inyo National Forest



This was the main MW shot I was eyeing on my recent trip up to the Sierras. The Aspens along the ridge had nice color and the recent storm gave me the snowy backdrop I needed to seal off a nice landscape. Knowing the MW lined up here perfectly I had my shot. Then the SpaceX rocket shot up and all that changed. Regardless, I still like this photo in its own right as my goal was to come back with some Fall Milk. I just came back with some rocket milk too…and FYI I still have a few variations of the launch that I haven’t shown yet so I’ll throw those up down the road.

www.bay-photography.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Brandon Yoshizawa
B.A.Y | photography
Landscape and Wildlife photography
http://www.bay-photography.com/