Monday, July 24, 2017

Yosemite Falls reflected



Some of the best conditions I’ve seen. Low fog, high clouds mixed with after storm blue skies, raging Yosemite Falls and a perfect reflection. Don’t think I could have asked for anything else. The mood here was incredible, almost dreamlike. Definitely one of my favorite sets from my recent trip. This is a portrait version of a shot I posted back. I always recommend shooting both landscape and portrait versions whenever possible if your composition allows for it. Sometimes a client may love a shot but only have room for a specific orientation which can help seal the deal on a sale. 

Nikon D750, Nikkor 14-24, f/14, 1/50 sec, ISO-50

www.bay-photography.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Brandon Yoshizawa
B.A.Y | photography
Landscape and Wildlife photography
http://www.bay-photography.com/