Thursday, November 10, 2016

Seattle sunrise from Alki Beach




A twilight shot from Alki beach looking back towards the Seattle skyline. The clouds were perfect at this moment but as the wind picked up they blew a bit to the right (as I showed from a previous sunset shot). Even with this 25 sec exposure they streaked quite a bit but I love how the cloud reflections came through in the water. The boat added a nice touch. The clouds have a tiny bit of light pollution glow and the horizon just started to radiate as the sun was about to rise which produced one hell of a sunrise. All I can say is I’m glad I didn’t oversleep this one. Nikon D750, Nikkor 20mm 1.8, f/14, 25 sec, ISO-50

www.bay-photography.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Brandon Yoshizawa
B.A.Y | photography
Landscape and Wildlife photography
http://www.bay-photography.com/