Thursday, September 22, 2016

Palos Verdes sunset seascape



A nice sunset while I was down in the coves of Palos Verdes. Caught a nice pre-sunset burn during golden hour. I’m used to seeing the real golden yellows during this time, but the clouds had some stunning oranges which was a nice change. I waited for the sun to break through the thin clouds right near the horizon to catch a burst and to get some nice light on my foreground rocks covered in sea grass. Tide was low so I knew there would be some goodies to be found. The waves were moving nicely between all the rocks so I shot my foreground as one receded back to the ocean to capture the movement. Didn’t catch any afterburn but the color here was good enough for me for this shot. This is a blend of 2 exposures. Nikon D750, Nikkor 20mm 1.8, 0.8 sec and 1/20 sec, f/14, ISO-125

www.bay-photography.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Brandon Yoshizawa
B.A.Y | photography
Landscape and Wildlife photography
http://www.bay-photography.com/