Monday, July 18, 2016

The Sign - Eastern Sierras Milky Way




This was the first time I started using the technique where the foreground is shot at an earlier time to maximize depth of field and minimize noise. I actually came here on a previous trip and had the hardest time trying to shoot this entire scene in the dark given how close your foreground is to you. This prompted me to try this technique and I’ve been using it ever since. Don’t get me wrong, there are plenty of ways to produce successful images when it’s already dark but by far this is the cleanest. I’d still like another take at this so I guess Ed and I will have to plan a road trip. 

www.bay-photography.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Brandon Yoshizawa
B.A.Y | photography
Landscape and Wildlife photography
http://www.bay-photography.com/