Saturday, July 16, 2016

Mt Tam Golden sunset





I’m seriously jealous of all the things to shoot within a short drive of SF, not to mention all the vantage points within the city. The weather was strange, it was too foggy when we arrived, there was an LFE sat am when I didn’t get up to shoot, and it was clear on my last night of shooting before departing. We headed up to Mt. Tam anyway as I never been and got to meet a whole bunch of great people. Given how beautiful this place is on a clear night I could only imagine it with a great sunset and/or fog rolling over the hills. I made the best of it and decided to focus my shot on the golden foreground with the rolling hills in the distance. I took two versions of this shot. It was super windy so for this shot I used the motion by slowing my shutter enough to capture the blur. This shot consists of 3 exposures; one for the foreground one for the hills and one for the sky. All taken with the Nikon D750, Nikkor 20mm 1.8, f/14, ISO-100. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Brandon Yoshizawa
B.A.Y | photography
Landscape and Wildlife photography
http://www.bay-photography.com/