Tuesday, February 2, 2016

Sunset burn from Palos Verdes - Flat Rock Point




This was one of those sunsets where I was down at Flat Rock point shooting in the other direction when I notice the sky lighting up behind me. All I had time to do was hop over to the other side, quickly setup and shoot with no real comp in mind. Therefore this image is largely unbalanced with everything on the right side of the frame. While I caught some nice wave action, and the sunset was fire, I always like to have a well balanced image with elements of interest throughout the frame and not just hugging one side.

Nikon D750, Nikkor 20mm 1.8, f/8, 1 sec, ISO-160

www.bay-photography.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Brandon Yoshizawa
B.A.Y | photography
Landscape and Wildlife photography
http://www.bay-photography.com/