Sunday, September 20, 2015

Tippy Tops - Fall in the Eastern Sierras

Looking up, Aspens in the June Lake Loop, Inyo CA
Man, who knew there would be such a craze over people running around taking pictures of trees changing color. I've pretty much made it an annual thing to get up to the Mammoth area to capture the beautiful fall colors and I'm excited to head back up next month. It's always hard to time but this year I only have one free weekend in Oct so I'll just have to hope some areas are peaking during my visit. If not, there are always stars and Toomey's. This one was from last year right as the morning light came over the mountain and lit up the leaves. I'm always on the lookout or should I say lookup for a good shot like this.
 
Nikon D7000, Tokina 11-16, f/11, 1/50 sec, ISO-200
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Brandon Yoshizawa
B.A.Y | photography
Landscape and Wildlife photography
http://www.bay-photography.com/