Wednesday, October 3, 2018

Full moonrise above Mt. Tam fog




Originally had plans to catch the moonrise over SF but being fogged in every day changed those plans and pushed me up to Tam pretty much every night. I came to the East side because the fog flow was good but also because I knew the moon would rise from this vantage. I had my 300mm + 1.4tc ready for when the moon popped out of the layer of smoke/haze near the bottom and I snapped this one as it rose into the nice pink alpenglow. The fog wasn’t doing anything special out in this direction but it was still cool to catch it over a bed of fog. Nikon D750, Nikkor 300mm f/4 + 1.4tc, f/8, 1/20 sec, ISO-50


www.bay-photography.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Brandon Yoshizawa
B.A.Y | photography
Landscape and Wildlife photography
http://www.bay-photography.com/